Civilian is a marketing and advertising agency that solves problems from a human perspective. Through a strategic mix of research, media and creative, we create small, but meaningful changes in people to influence their personal decisions. Our focus is to amplify community outcomes by shaping the very attitudes that drive human behavior.
We offer competitive compensation with full benefits, and the unexpected perk of knowing that the work you’re doing has an actual community impact. It’s inspiring work for the right kind of individual.
And right now, we’re looking for an AGENCY-seasoned Account Executive (AE) with a passion for social change who’s eager to come make a difference improving communities and changing lives.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to talk.
Account Management – Development/growth of ongoing client relationship and account management work, including strategy, opening and managing projects, status reports, and preparation of materials for client meetings.
Creative – Development of brand marketing strategies, managing creative projects from start to finish, and representing clients throughout the production process. Write creative briefs, to communicate desired outcomes for messaging, and provide executional guidelines.
Media – Provide marketing background, goals and objectives for media campaign planning through clear & concise media briefs. Monitor the ideation & execution of media plans by reviewing strategy and application of tactics, and analyzing reports on delivery & expenditures provided by the media group.
Financial Supervision – Provide fiscal management of client budgets and projections, ensure accurate and timely processing of client billing, monitor and evaluate the cost of outside services.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of Advertising Agency experience with a demonstrated understanding of traditional and digital media planning and management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to relate to, persuade, and build consensus with clients, while educating them on emerging media and traditional marketing tactics
- A history of overseeing client accounts in an Account Executive role, with limited supervisory oversight, managing both client and internal team expectations, and leading the execution of tactical projects
- Project management prowess with a keen eye to details, plus the inclination to manage ahead and bring others along (you will be the hub of agency action and workflow). **Experience using project management systems a plus
- Excellent financial management ability and experience with budget reconciliation
**Note: this is not an advertising/media sales role, so if you do not have significant client services experience in an agency setting, please do not apply.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Careers@Civilian.agency and use “Applying for Account Executive at Civilian” in the subject line.