At Civilian, we judge our work on a single, compelling metric: Did we move people? Move them to learn, move them to engage, and move them to take action. It’s impactful and inspiring work for the right kind of individual, and we pride ourselves in doing things differently to move the bar.
And right now, we’re looking for an Agency-experienced Account Supervisor (AS) with a passion for social change to champion client strategy with some of our most important clients in the space.
You will work on community education efforts, development and execution of integrated advertising campaigns, creative problem-solving, and ensuring all internal team members are provided supporting materials as needed. Ideal candidates will exemplify leadership qualities, and be adept and managing large stakeholder groups.
Account Management – Development/growth of ongoing client relationship and account management work, including strategy, opening and managing projects, status reports, and preparation of materials for client meetings.
Creative – Development of brand marketing strategies, managing creative projects from start to finish, and representing clients throughout the production process. Write creative briefs, to communicate desired outcomes for messaging, and provide executional guidelines.
Media – Provide marketing background, goals and objectives for media campaign planning through clear & concise media briefs. Monitor the ideation & execution of media plans by reviewing strategy and application of tactics, and analyzing reports on delivery & expenditures provided by the media group.
Financial Supervision – Provide fiscal management of client budgets and projections, ensure accurate and timely processing of client billing, monitor and evaluate the cost of outside services.
New Business Development – Maintain active role in developing Requests for Proposals (RFPs), as well as participating in and attending new business pitches, representing Account Services.
Team Management – Oversee Account Services team member(s) providing coaching, guidance and mentorship. Ensure contract fulfillment and drive organic client growth opportunities.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 7-10+ years of Agency experience with a demonstrated understanding of traditional and digital media planning and management
- Experience with public groups, boards of directors and/or community stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to relate to, persuade, and build consensus with clients, while educating them on emerging media and traditional marketing tactics
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- A history of overseeing client accounts in an Account Services role, managing both client and internal team expectations, and leading the execution of tactical projects
- Demonstrated record of success in leadership, with experience managing, coaching and guiding multiple team members
- Project management prowess with a keen eye to details, plus the inclination to manage ahead and bring others along. **Experience using PM systems a plus.
- Excellent financial management ability and experience with budget reconciliation
- Outstanding abilities in maintaining strong relationships
**Note: this is not an advertising/media sales role, so if you do not have significant client services experience in an agency setting, please do not apply.
***TO APPLY: please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Careers@Civilian.agency and use “Applying for Account Supervisor at Civilian” in the subject line.