***The TAP program has closed out for 2017 and the next TAP Class term begins in late January 2018.
Feel free to submit your resume and anything else to make YOU stand out.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO
- Concept development. Both art and copy.
- Design, write and produce various print and digital pieces.
- Support the Creative Director, Art Directors and Production artists if applicable.
- Work in a team environment.
- Prepare work for various meetings both internal and for client.
- Participate in select agency assignments.
- Strong comprehension of design and copy fundamentals and naturally conceptualize ideas with creative direction.
- Must be working toward or have a degree in marketing/advertising.
- Must have experience with Digital form factors (web/flash) and be proficient in Adobe CS, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast paced goal-oriented environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable with production as well as design and have the desire to learn a project from start to completion.
- A portfolio of your work.
- Takes initiative and brings good ideas to the table.
- Willing to work very hard, but knows how to have fun at the same time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
- Video editing is a plus.
Please send resumes to Careers@Civilian.agency with the subject line: “Applying for the TAP Program”