***The TAP Class for Summer is fully staffed at this time, and the next term begins in Sept 2017. Feel free to submit your resume and anything else to make you stand out.
Our Media Department is looking for a bright new addition to the team that will assist with various tasks across both traditional and digital media.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO
- Input insertion orders (IO’s) into STRATA
- Sending traffic instructions to broadcast vendors
- Develop/manage creative grids/media trafficking grids
- Aid in buying/planning
- Market & audience research
- Negotiation rates and vendors
- Setting up vendor calls
- Reviewing proof of performance (POP’s) and saving on the network
- Have fun!
Please send resumes to Careers@Civilian.agency with the subject line: “Applying for the TAP Program”