***The TAP program has closed out for Spring 2018 and the next TAP Class term begins in late Summer 2018.
Feel free to submit your resume and anything else to make YOU stand out.
We’re looking for a talented, creative New Business AP to support the agency with various business initiatives. The New Business department deals first hand with requests for proposals (RFPs) and is responsible for expanding our client network.
Successful New Business TAPs must possess high quality research and writing skills to assist with RFPs and other related projects.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO:
- Research, identify and qualify RFPs for new business pursuits
- Update and maintain content within RFP software
- Populate Civilian’s CRM with qualified leads
- Assist the New Business Director on select agency assignments
- Work cross-functionally with other agency departments to achieve outcomes
WHAT WE THINK YOU’LL NEED:
- BA (or currently pursuing) in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Interest in gaining marketing/advertising agency experience
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Critical thinking skills and an innovative mindset
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete quality work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook
Please send resumes to Careers@Civilian.agency with the subject line: “Applying for the TAP Program”