At Civilian, we judge the success of our work on a single, compelling metric: Did we move people? Move them to learn, move them to engage, or move them to take action. It’s meaningful and inspiring work for the right individual, and we pride ourselves in doing things differently to move the bar.
And right now we are seeking an Accounting Admin with a positive can-do attitude, to support both the Accounting Manager and CEO. The Accounting Admin will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks including:
- AP data entry to include invoices and expense reports
- Filing of invoices
- Subcontractor payment form collection and compilation
- New vendor setup
- General office administration duties
- Open mail and stamp with the date stamp showing date received, routing to appropriate department in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Weekly/daily distribution of invoices to Project Managers/AEs/Media for review/approval
- Handles credit card receipts for entry
- May assist with month end close tasks on occasion
- May assist with bank and credit card reconciliations
- May post funds received
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years of experience with an advertising agency setting preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal relationships (Excellent communication skills, both written and oral)
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Careers@Civilian.agency and use “Applying for Accounting Admin at Civilian” in the subject line.
Civilian is a full-service marketing communications agency dedicated to building stronger communities. For 18 years, we have worked with government agencies and community organizations at the forefront of the most stubborn public health and community issues in California. From healthy eating, suicide prevention, and mental health stigma reduction to recycling, conservation, and disaster preparedness—we turn audience research and insights into education and outreach strategies that ultimately influence individual behavior.