***The next TAP Class term begins September 2019.
Feel free to submit your resume and anything else to make YOU stand out.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO
- Concept development. Both art and copy.
- Design, write and produce various print and digital pieces.
- Support the Creative Director, Art Directors and Production artists if applicable.
- Work in a team environment.
- Prepare work for various meetings both internal and for client.
- Participate in select agency assignments.
- Strong comprehension of design and copy fundamentals and naturally conceptualize ideas with creative direction.
- Must be working toward or have a degree in marketing/advertising.
- Must have experience with Digital form factors (web/flash) and be proficient in Adobe CS, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast paced goal-oriented environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable with production as well as design and have the desire to learn a project from start to completion.
- A portfolio of your work.
- Takes initiative and brings good ideas to the table.
- Willing to work very hard, but knows how to have fun at the same time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
- Video editing is a plus.
Please send resumes to Careers@Civilian.agency with the subject line: “Applying for the TAP Program”